Woodstock, New Brunswick - September 20, 2006
Hump Yard Site Survey To Be Conducted
Today the company was awarded a contract to conduct a site survey of a major hump yard in western North America. This hump yard has a legacy control system that is being considered for replacement. The site survey will:
- Identify quality and availability of documentation, including drawings.
- Inventory Hardware.
- Perform physical spot checks to validate hardware drawings.
- Take digital photos of key components to create visual record.
- Identify highest risk areas (failure/obsolescence) and any system shortcomings.
- Provide an overview diagram of the control system
- Formulate recommendations.
If you would like to find out more about Ibridge and how we can help you with your legacy control system, please contact us at (506) 575-9102.